Tuesday, October 17, 2006

i'm down, but where's that hope?

I just felt so discouraged la.
Music theory again.
Kept getting wrong answers and the exam is so near.
But Joshua 1:9 says
... do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.

Actually today's dance thing was fun.
The class was so not enthusiastic.
They simply sat at the back of the hall and did their own stuff.
Just look at other classes man.
Why can't they be more sporting like them.
I think Melody and I are the most enthu ones. Haha.
It's fun lor, when you participate and tell yourself that you're going to have a good time.

Teachers like to call my name.
Into the microphone.
Yesterday was Ms Ting.
Today, Ms Tan.
They love me too much.
Wahahahahah =D

(I'm like sending Smarties almost my entire library in my iTunes now)

I finished reading Digital Fortress by Dan Brown.
Bought the book on Sunday night.
This author always ends the book with sex.
In all 4 of his books, the main character's mentor of some sort ends up as the villian.
ALL. I expected it in this book and true enough, it was.
And he uses a LOT of f words, Digital Fortress with the most vulgarities.
Read until eyes pain lor. haha.

Ok the real cause of pain now is ...........
Ackkkk. Cramps and more cramps.

No comments: