Monday, October 02, 2006

the wonders of it all.....

Depression is more or less, gone!
Thank you Jesus =)
I'll be doing speed-revision after this.

Not going to memorise formulae.
What's the periodic table for? haha.
Not going to talk about today's maths and bio too, 'cept that circles and speed-time graphs are fun.

Lunched with Priscilla today, wanted to go to macs but it was full.
We THOUGHT it was full.
Then dear Elaine and Hillary told us there were seats.
Haha. Wanton mee anyway.
Saw the usual people, Jui Wei, Bernice, Auntie Kwee Choon, Joanne (Foo) etc.
or is it eunice?? eunice or bernice? omg i mixed them up

And I was locked out, again!
Nobody at home, no keys.
Didn't want to sit at macs, so, the smart me happily went to church forgetting that the office is closed on Mondays.
Smart right, you cant find anyone smarter. ha ha ha.
I sat at the void deck near the church, but couldn't concentrate.
So I went back to the one behind my block, 234? or 236? (oh whatever)
And sat there for 3-4 hours with chemistry.
Thank God I brought my chem file along.

Yeah there's bound to be irritants at public places, and here's one good example.
I shall give the students of that school some face and not name the school.
They were at the next block, the other void decks, making sooooo much noise la!
There were girls too, kissing and all that.
The rougher ones can be seen from the above image.
Eh you don't wanna study, please be considerate and spare a thought for the residents there can!
And poor me (*lols) who has to revise on a whole year's worth of chemistry!
(I think one of the girls saw me snapping this with my phone)
These are the kind of people who give the school a bad reputation.
Now PL-lites sound so angelic, haw haw.

Children's Day gifts from our form and co, Mdm Zakiah and Mrs Ong.
What's 'wow' supposed to mean?
Makes no sense!
But I still think mine is nicer than Priscilla's =D
Mine's the one with 'wow'.
'wow, i'm smart!' hahahaha that's so ego.
i'm in the uploading mood today so you get to enjoy some photos taken with my tootified phone.


Taken by Sheila, our whiteboard that day.
Social studies, summary of each chapter.


*gasp*
Jia Yan! Whatever happened to your face?? Since when you replace your head with a kit kat?!
Kk look at the next one. What's the hippo doing? Look hard before you scroll further down.




Like isn't is obvious?
He ain't pee-ing, he's filling up his little pool with a hose, you goondoo head!
I bet you thought dirty, didn't you, huhhh? Admit it, you did!
HAHA! Took that off the TV.

prefect;
"good morning school, here are the announcements for today. the first announcement, all sec 3 o'level music girls, please remember to hand in your scores to Miss Tessa Tan as soon as possible or face the consequences....."
WAAAAAAAAAAH! Dreamt of that you know!
Enough! Okok I got it.
O'level music girls, stop chasing cos' I got the message I'll go hand in tomorrow!
What a nightmare.

Alright that's all for today.
Dunno when will be the next time I upload pics.
To entertain you. haha.
[I miss you Serene! Looking forward to Friday!]

long tag replies.
[sop] It's ok if you don't, my (school) exams officially end this Friday. But I still have music theory need to 'study'. So yes? No? Not pressing you ok! Happy Children's day!
[pulleysystem] Where got rain and wind? Haze still have la. LOLS. You call the town council lor, or go see MP and ask =D It was windy wad! Studying at the void deck is nice. Plus got free music- all your grade 8 pieces ;)
[smarties] I msged you twice after your reply then you never say yes or no so how I know whether you got my 2 msges or not?? haha
And can you two not say the same thing? "ask ... ... then you dunwan". LOL.

No comments: