Thursday, October 05, 2006

terrible sia.

Omg this is bad.
I haven't really started on bio, chem and geog.
Lets see, if I start now by doing the MCQs in the 5 years series, one hour for each subject, I'll sleep at...
3am? Ok better get off the computer.

I'm losing a LOT of hair.
Like when I bathe and wash my hair my hands will be filled with...
hair.
Oh no I'm going bald.. haha.

____-sick =(

tag replies
[pulleysystem] yea damn cool. my house mah. HAHA. i'll eat my shoe if you can find a light bass guit. XD
[pris] you mean now then you know i'm nice?? wah you're super fast. super. B&J's or venezia? duhhh B&J's! next week or sth.
[timsty] how about i teach you time signature (how many counts in a bar) and crotchets and quavers (the note value)? it's very easy. then i'll just tell you which note to play, e.g. C#, F#, D. lols. tab also can, i'll give it to you in, hmm, ten years. hahaha!
[xiying] WOAH YOUR ESSAY TAGS AGAIN! yep it's quite impossible to study at my house can. not for ppl with music background, cannot get anything done wan. =D haha i can take a pic of them. you help me exhibit lors. andddd, hello i have the pics in my com and my thumbdrive- return the latter asap ok! by the time you see this our exams will be over already.

No comments: