Friday, October 20, 2006

do not talk abt the wings.

One said I blog alot.
Another keeps bugging me to update. -_-

Class attendance today: 15/31.
Even smaller than 3C1.
I look at other classes... and 3C2.
Just look at their attendence and ours.
Anyway.. we have a form teacher who doesn't even care, who does not chase for parent's letters and medical certificates.
The only thing she does with us is settle administrative matters.
And ask, do you know who is absent today?
Why didn't she come to school?

Ah.. I never knew our classmates could be this irresponsible.
They don't turn up in school simply because they don't want to play for the volleyball competition.
What selfish thoughts.
What is this la??
If this class kena discipline case, I have only one thing to say.
They deserve it.
I couldn't play, had severe cramps.
I'm damn proud of the 6 people who played for our class today.
They are Priscilla, Hillary, Adeline, Patricia, Persie and Valerie.
Well done, seriously, though we got out in the first round.
Yuhui and I cheered the loudest among what was left of the pathetic class.
Adeline deserves extra credit, out of all the people's names on the submitted list, she was the only one who came to school.
It's still a school day... everyone's expected to come despite the dreaded post-exam activities.
It's still a school day... though we waste lots and lots of time.

The rest of the volleyball tournament was just a sleeping session for me.
The hall was freezing.

Priya, Sara, Valerie, Hillary and I represented the class and went out to some CP work for the school.
We gave them this 'goodie bag' as a farewell gift and thank them for tolerating all our nonsense for 2 years.
I had to do all the talking to the chinese-speaking residents ok.
My chinese is already so shit still must talk. haha.
But I felt that it was a job well done.
I was drenched in pespiration la.

Priscilla and I met up with Timothy.
Bu zhi shen me feng ba ta chui lai.
Direct traslation: dunno what wind blow him here.
It's so rare to see him want to meet up.
(i know la.. it's rare so that's why i ponned that miss kok thing. stop saying things and never bring that up again. i know what you're gonna say. and anyway i'll just pay for the session, it's not a problem. please give me some peace- dont question me.)
His hair is freaking long but... looks nice actually =P
3 of us shared 6 scoops of B&J's ice cream, like finally can eat!!!
Hahahahahaha.
Ok so now I owe even more money.
Nevermind,slowlypay.

Pris ah Pris.
Can you filter out conversation topics.
Some are quite taboo you know. haha.
Like some things can talk with school friends but others cannot. xP

Taught Tim all the basics of how to read music notes in the bass clef.
And a little of time signature, note value, key signature and the notes themselves.
I am a lousy teacher but I have a good student so that made things a lot easier!
He picks up very very fast, but I dunno whether he can apply it or not. lols!
Good job anyways =)

By the time I reached home, it was already 7:10pm...
Rushed dinner and a bath, then took all my chords and the guitar to church to meet Kevin at 8pm.
To practise the songs for priase and worship tomorrow.
Wahhh I kept playing the wrong chord.
Tomorrow better play correctly with the right chord progressions.
Why I play leh...
I also dunno.
I'm still a noob when it comes to this I guess.

You know I mentioned funeral marathon here?
It's true and it's freaky!
There's another one, a new one at the same place!
Lord save me, I'm seeing the dead. Literally.

No comments: