Tuesday, October 17, 2006

i'm falling, so where are my wings?

Hey note the time. Today = yesterday

Music presentation...
One word: CHAOTIC.
And tiring ok I don't like to carry boxes of angkulngs from Trinity Meth. Church to PL.

The humanities challenge was just- unexpected!
Who knew Joanne would go missing when she was supposed to be the 'contestant'?!
And Peiqi???
Some reserve, she insisted on not doing her job la!
Walau in the end Miss Ting picked me and called me out in front of all the sec 3s, how embarassing!
Plus we (together with Priya and Wen Qin) didn't make it...
I almost put down "yellow river" as the answer, why didn't I do that??
Ok nvm, it's over.

This Friday... gonna have a "high tea" session with the other student leaders who went for the modular workshops.
So exciting man! Like I cant wait! (look here ---> -____-)
Ms Kok will be giving out the certificates, that's one extra to be filed into my portfolio.

I've got a birthday invitation, house warming and cell bonding this Saturday.
Wow. hahaha.
So which one should I go for?
I think the answer is quite obvious ;)

CCA always meant one thing for me.
Sian. Nothing to look forward to.
Ah, but today, it's different!
Never felt so high!
Why?
Cos' we've started practice for SYF.
I know, it's only October.
But we're doing more than just play for SYF, we're gonna do something which sounds impossible (so it left me daydreaming about. haha)
Mr Fong's back!!!
WANYI!!!!!!!! YOU READING THIS?
Handbell practices will resume! Yeah man!
Haha who on earth gets all hyper when it comes to CCA huh.
Only the 1st practice, and we're able to play something already!
I shall not go into detail, but OMG it was just awesome!
Mrs Wong and Miss Goh were impressed when they came in to watch us.
And Mr Fong said we were fabulous or sth. =D
99% of the PL Handbellers are pro! Haha!
We make sure we carry and take over the torch which the seniors have passed down.
A gold award is guaranteed, but will we get one with honours like the previous SYF?
We hope so. The music groups in PL are generally competitive.
From my point of view.
So yes, work towards that gold with honours!

I hope I can stick to bass... or treble?
Try out only mah. So the assignments aren't fixed yet.
But I'm already attatched and glued to the bells I took today!
Lols. "There's gonna be more to life..."
Hey, there's currently alot!
Just miss going for Ben & Jerry's =(

This is horrifying. Totally.
Theory exam. Is. Next. WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will try not to panic.

Slight cramps.........
Urgh. Grossed out. Again la.
Yeah you know what it is.

No comments: