Saturday, October 07, 2006

is it that rare for a guy to take pure lit?

Wheeeeeee
I'm looking forward to the cell dinner next week!
Can I count it as cell bonding? haha.
I've been thinking all week and no, still can't come up with anything nice for her birthday.
Got another week left.

I'm determined to pray for everyone in the cell =D
Here's something for the bloggers. I'm just not sure whether Clarissa and Smarties will see this.
Don't give up, Jacelyn!
The Lord has won the victory, you have the sheild of faith! =)
Just do your best and God will do the rest ya.
You heard what Wendy said today so remember it well.
Psalms 91 too. /(thanks for the card.)
(and i still wanna clarify,
THERE IS NOTHING ON BETWEEN HIM AND ME.)

Sophia I think you're ok with studies?
You also didn't come for service,
overall attendance dropped alot today.
All the best for your maths and geog alright! =)
Jia you, I can buy oil for you.
See you next week!
To Clarissa, I will pray for you,
for that strict art teacher of yours!
How can anyone not like their own work la.
I can see that you like geog alot
so keep that interest level going!
Cos' once you hate it you're never gonna score. =)
So yeah!
Do whatever you can, you are intelligent.
Hmm Smarties...
Just go and do your maths with confidence, dun give up!
Our cell is behind you.
You have any problems with your poa can still ask me,
wo ke yi bang ni k =)
Lao shi says good things about you la ok.
Come on man you can do it! Colossians 3:23.

I'm totally losing my appetite.
I don't even want to drink water or eat like a glutton.
Just don't want to consume anything.
It's worse la, the pain varies directly with the haze.
I describe how it's like.
Eat/drink. Swallow. Feel every bit of peristalsis down the oesophagus.
It's a slow painful process and it doesn't just stop there.
It will spread this way <--- ---> so it's like my whole chest will hurt.
Am I ok? I dunno...
Every time I swallow something, be it liquid or solid, I get tormented by this.
There's no link between this and the haze right?
Someone help me please...

Haiz. How unfortunate.
The winds are still blowing from the south and south-west.
The haze will continue to to spread over from Sumatra to west Pacific.
Northeast monsoons, come quick!
We want rain and a change of wind direction!
What a brilliant planetary wind system.
And yeah, PSI just scares me to my grave.
A drastic increase.

No comments: