Thursday, October 05, 2006

house of music

Xiying and Fiona came over, we were supposed to study for music exam.
But we ended up playing with all the instruments in my house!
Piano (duh we're all pianists), guitar, bass guit, violin and angklungs!
HAHA.
My violin really grew mouldy you know!
Lols, I can hear a couple of 'ewwwwww's already.
Like duh right, never touch it for months.

Felt good to touch my bass again.
I've been controlling, cos' of the exams.
Now that they're all ALMOST over, hahaha I can go back to playing with my instruments.
I have a strong urge to play bass NOW. 2 something in the morning.
Haha! With the scores (music notes) I don't have to listen and take years to figure out how to play certain bass parts!
Thanks again Timothy!
Ahhhhh crap I really feel like taking out my bass =D

No comments: