Thursday, October 12, 2006

You have been warned

What you are about to see will cause mixed reactions.
Some will sneer and jeer, some will think I'm some sort of showoff.
I advice you to navigate away from this page.
Immediately. Bye.

Don't start criticising me cos' you are the one who chose to read on.
Once again...
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Alright. Other schools just finished their exams,
and we have just received our EOY resutls.

Generally speaking, nobody will ever be satisfied with their own results.
Tell me who is totally happy with his/her results la?!
Even if they get all A1s, they want full marks.
I don't blame them.
But it can get a little annoying if they express their dissatisfaction verbally, in the presence of their fellow school mates.
That's why I choose to type out everything.
Hardly anyone comes here, so I guess it's ok?
(Anyway it's my blog and I get to choose the contents.)

I was...
this close to getting full marks for science (bio/chem) practical
this close to getting full marks for science (bio/chem) paper 1.
this close (damnnn close) to getting an A1 for science (biology) paper.
(you know how i scored for the bio paper 2 already la.)
this close (damn close too!) to getting an A2 for science (chemistry)
this close to getting full marks for accounts paper 1
this close to passing emaths!
this close to getting full marks for chinese listening comprehension
this close to failing geography (class didn't do well)
this close to passing social studies SBQ (did well for SEQ yay)
this close to passing chinese bao zhang bao dao!

So overall... they suck!
Right, enough of that.
I spotted one calcutlation error in my POA, last question!
Could have got 0.5 marks more you know! arghhhhhh.
And Miss Liang said "thank you for being honest"
Cos' I went up to her to have 2 marks deducted from my chemistry paper.
Integrity! ha ha. not funny ok.

A1- Accounts
A2- Science (Bio/Chem)
B3- Music
B4- Combined Humanities (SS/Lit)
C5- English
Chinese yeah i know it's like shit
C6- Geography
D7- E Maths

L1R5- 21
L1R4- 17 or 15, I dunno.
Wah 21 can't even go anywhere la!
That is so crap...
I better work harder. yes.
What's with languages and geog and maths...
Now cannot get my iPod already lor...
So much for getting excited.
How could I get a C for English?? Omg.
Freaking failed comprehension.
I kinda expected a pass for maths...
Failed section A by 2 marks, uhhh.

Cheer up bestie! (if you see this)
There is still hope ok...your overall marks combined with the past 3 terms?
Don't keep saying you'll retain, it's very dangerous.
You know how much power the tongue has.
Remember, I told you about the Steve Irwin thing?
It's the same. So smile kaes! =)

No comments: