Thursday, October 05, 2006

Haha I have absolutely NO idea why I keep blogging =P
Ok.
I MANAGED TO PLAY REVOLUTION ON BASS!
haha it's damn nice to play can. wheeeeeeee

No school for 3b1, 3b2, 3c1 and 3c2 today, cos' the pure science classes took their exams.
Pure physics, chemistry and biology.
So I met up with Valerie at 8.40am to teach her a bit of topographic maps, she said she never listen in class!
Haha. We memorised the qualitative analysis thing too.
Calcium in sodium hydroxide- white ppt insoluble in excess!
Lols. Studied at Macs, where it was almost empty.
1st time leh.
All was peaceful until some other students came in.
That marked the beginning of-
the noisy shift.

What to do for Wan Hui's birthday????
Buy cake again?
Hmm. I was thinking of a cell bonding then we surprise her after dinner.
No idea man.

No comments: