Wednesday, October 11, 2006

mayfair and park lane! build hotel!

Firstly,IdonotliketowastemyblogspaceforunworthythingsthusIwillnotbecommentingonit.
Secondly,Idonotliketotalkbadaboutpeopleespeciallyifiknowtheywillseeit.
Thirdly,whybothertodoit?

My piano teacher says I should major in performing instead of composing.
Well that's if I decide not to drop music, darn it.
Theory exam's fast approaching.
Gotta mug for that one.
Haha don't ask me how.

I thought the pain got better lor, but it isn't!
Why why why?! Argh.
I have no idea how to describe it.
If you gave me a choice, I would rather skip the meal than to force myslelf to go through the pain all over again just to get food into my digestive system.
How to eat properly with my cell group this Saturday?
And oh, I HAVEN'T PREPARE ANYTHING YET!

Wanna thank Serene for the comb and mirror, it's so pretty! Lols.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Dear Lord I trust that you will heal me and I won't end up in the hospital for any kind of x-ray or scan. (am i being paranoid? but i only eat half my meals now.)

No comments: